手机版 客户端 我的钱包

洛杉矶华人生活网

搜索

The noble man of life

[复制链接]
Albertlong 发表于 2023-5-23 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
The noble man of life
When I was looking for a job, I couldn't find a good job without a strong diploma.
With a high school diploma, I got into a well-paid international company thanks to the help of the right people.
The man suggested that I pay for the certificate, so I jumped into the dragon gate with a fake diploma bought for 1,500 yuan.
After the official work, I low-key life, work diligently, hard work, very appreciated by the boss.
At a year-end celebration party, the manager in charge invited me to sit at the same table with the company leader. I was very flattered.
During the dinner, I was asked about the school I graduated from. When I gave a timid answer, the HR director smiled and said, "You and Mr. Liu are alumni."
Jam is the "number two" at the company, and I rushed to say hello. After some greeting, I was even more alarmed. According to my diploma,
Jam and I are in the same class. I was afraid I would say too much, but Jam didn't ask me any more. He just said that he and I had a relationship and that we were studying and working together.
Last year, I was transferred to marketing and got to work with Jam more. Jam was approachable and made me feel comfortable about the fake diploma
Come, often self comfort: after all, there are so many students, which can remember all. Jam treats me like an alum, and it's so encouraging, and I
It was a blessing in disguise. Jam called me at noon the day before yesterday and asked me to stop by his office sometime. Putting the phone down, I began to speculate about his intentions:
I heard that the director of the company was about to be promoted, and Jam was most likely to be righted, so I must have asked for my support. As a Marketing Department
Sir, I also have some say in the company. After finishing the task at hand, I went to the Jam office. When Jam sees me, he puts it down
With a pen in his hand, he sat me down affectionately, closed the door himself, took out a high-grade cigarette, handed it to me, lit it for me, and served it to me with a cup of hot tea.
I was in a panic when Jam sat down next to me and said something that surprised me: "It's been hard for us to get our careers together,
I'm grateful you didn't catch me out at the party the other day. I bought my diploma, and I was really nervous." See my fingers shaking as I hold the cigarette,
Jam reaches out and takes my other hand and says, "I've had a hard time getting here. As you may have heard,
My supervisor wants me to be in charge of our company. I hope we can work closely together!"
Finally, I threw away my cigarette and held hands with Jam. "Your diploma is definitely real. It promises to be more real than mine!"
Jam laughs with relief. "That's all I have to do. You can rest assured that I will recommend you to my superiors for my present position...

联系我时,请说明是从洛杉矶华人生活网看到的,谢谢!
回复

使用道具 举报

全部回复0 显示全部楼层

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

返回顶部 返回列表