手机版 客户端 我的钱包

洛杉矶华人生活网

搜索

Usps forever postal stamps

[复制链接]
sochan1988 发表于 2022-7-12 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I bid and won a storage locker a couple months ago and it ended up being a chain of postal annex stores that went out of business. In this locker we’re thousands of rolls of stamps and I not only had them authenticated by 1 expert but by 2 experts plus I purchased an industrial UV light that tells you if the stamps are authentic or not by the color the stamps glow! My stamps glow a yellowish color the sign that they are authentic!!
Brand-new 100% guaranteed authentic Usps forever postal stamps,I have a professional grade UV light to be able to distinguish if stamps are real or not and I purchased the Stamps at an auction for a storage unit that went under and for whatever reason they stop paying their storage fees hence it was the best locker I’ve ever purchased and they’ve been double authenticated by two different people as well as in before I ship them a UV light them to make sure that they are authentic
STAMPS MAY BE COMBINATION OF 2017& 2018 & 2019 & 2022 USPS FOREVER STAMPS.
几个月前,我竞标并赢得了一个储物柜,结果它变成了一家倒闭的邮政附属商店连锁店。在这个储物柜里,我们有成千上万卷邮票,我不仅让它们经过了 1 位专家的认证,而且还经过了 2 位专家的认证,而且我还购买了一个工业紫外线灯,它可以通过邮票发光的颜色告诉你邮票是否真实!我的邮票呈淡黄色,表明它们是正品!!
全新 100% 保证正品 Usps 永久邮政邮票,我有专业级紫外线灯能够区分邮票是否真实,我在拍卖中购买了邮票,用于存储单元损坏,无论出于何种原因停止支付他们的存储费,因此这是我买过的最好的储物柜,而且他们已经过两个不同的人的双重认证,并且在我给他们发货之前给他们一个紫外线灯,以确保他们是真实的
邮票可能是 2017 年和 2018 年和 2019 年和 2022 年 USPS 永久邮票的组合。

V:qzsjmy668899

联系我时,请说明是从洛杉矶华人生活网看到的,谢谢!
回复

使用道具 举报

全部回复0 显示全部楼层

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

返回顶部 返回列表